Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sunday

My favorite day of the week is Sunday

Hello E
verybody . My name is Vorleak . I am 12 years old . Today I want to tell you about the day that I like very much in my live is Sunday. What day that you like very much ? Why that you like that day ?

My favorite day in the week is Sunday because that day is the day that i born , when it Sunday I always happy because it is my bright , the holiday , and when it on Sunday my Father always take me to shopping , go to another country , and take me to play at anywhere that I want to go .

I remember one time for about 2 years ago my Mother , I , my cousin , and my Uncle are went to the Thailand for 5 day but every night i can not sleep because I scare about the ghost and my floor is 4 and my room is 45 .

I saw that floors it n
o have any people sleep it have only 2 room it my room and my Uncle and my mother sleep with me and my cousin , my uncle he sleep by him self no one want to sleep with him because we are girl and one thing it my Uncle room it so dark and big .

But on
Sunday i went to play at the Dream World it is so nice and I like this place very much I never seen before because Cambodia does not have that place if it have but not beautiful like that place do you know where is that place ?That place is in Bangkok in Thailand . Did you even go to Thailand ? Do you like it ? For me I like Bangkok very much because I saw there streets is so nice and good , If you never go by that way you will go wrong street .

I think Sunday is very happy day for me and I like it very much because Sunday is my holiday and my fun day , Do you like this day ?


Thank you for read my post .

Written by Vorleak
Girl of Wonder

2 comments:

  1. What about this post , does it good ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teacher in this post haave something wrong or not plase tell me ?

    ReplyDelete