Friday 3 December 2010

Snow flower

Snow Flower

Hello Every body , here is my last post that I going to tell you .Now I going totell you about Snow flower.D o you like flower ? Dose you know how to care the flower ? If you know please tell me .......................................
Snow flower is very good flower and difficult to find because it stay at somewhere that have near the high mountain and have a lot of big ice . This flower have only in July and August but it not said that flower have every time for three it have only one time and have only 4 or 5 flower. But some year it can get 10 flower . China all way take that flower to make the medicin , they take for 10 years about 5 million flower . the flower is very expensive but now this flower nearly not have any more because they always cut it so , it can get the new one . This flower have color green , White , Pink , Blue , Red , Yellow ................. but the best color that the flower always have is green and white .
Blue snow flower
Pink flower
Thank you for always read my post every time . Here is my last post in YL 10 .If I have tome I will write the post again please do not for got to read my post .
Written by Vorleak
Girl of Wonder

No comments:

Post a Comment