Tuesday 30 November 2010

If I could be an animal I would be a....


All of the animal that have in the world , Which one that I like the most is a Rabbit. So If I could be an animal I would be a rabbit.


The reason that I like a Rabbit and would be it because It's a gentle and cutely animal. Beside of it the special thing that I like a Rabbit because all of the story that talk about animal they always bring Rabbit is the clever animal and always solve or attentive all the story that have problem: Example
" The Rabbit want to eat Bananas ".

The story is as follow:


One upon a time had an old woman that walked on the street with her basket
and had some bananas in it. That bananas She wanted sale but when she was walking on the street she was see one Rabbit that slept near the street. Then she was very pity that Rabbit and she took the Rabbit on her basket. The real a Rabbit wasn't die or sick, But It wanted to eat bananas. Next when the rabbit ate already It jumped out from a basket. And When an old woman arrived home she put the basket down she was very excited because she can't see the Rabbit and her bananas was empty,too. The last time just she know that she was lie by the Rabbit.


Cause of that is the reason that I like a Rabbit. And one reason the Rabbit can run very fast and easy to avoid from the enemy and the hunter. So If I could be an animal I would be a Rabbit.


Thanks for all that reading this post.

Post by Vina and Nyca
.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if it was me , i wanna be a rabbit too cuz... it's better than the other animal... [I think]:D

    ReplyDelete