Thursday 2 December 2010

The Happy Merry Christmas Day


Christmas Day is the happy day that everyone around the world and every school celebrate this day in 25th December. On this day the Santa Cloud will be give the gifts to every children.

Christmas day makes the children happy with their gifts from the Santa. On this day every children think that the Santa Cloud gives the gifts to them, but it's wrong. The gifts are buy from their parents.

The Santa is only imagine because there is no more Santa. Everyone are happy on this day because when they go to school, the school will celebrate the party and they can enjoy with their friends to celebrate this holiday at school. And when they go home, every house are celebrate this with a happy time or a nice dinner in the evening.

And for me, I think that this day will come soon in this month and I hope everyone will enjoy this happy holiday. And, I don't have a gift for everyone but I'll pray to god to wish all of my friends in the ACE and YL10 will have a good healthy, good luck all time, successful at work or study. From all members of Boy's Generation@_<

1 comment: