Thursday 2 December 2010

My favorite day of the week by APSOR

Hi everybody I would like to tell u about my favorite day of the week is SUNDAY because it the last day of the week. AND it the holiday of study. On SUNDAY I go fishing I do my old homework read some books and watch TV. On SUNDAY in the morning when I have breakfast already I go fishing with my friends and my brothers at KEAN SVAY resort.

When I go there I was very happy when I saw a lot of people go fishing at there too. when I fishing I was very happy because I saw a lot of fishes in the water. About at 11:00 we're comeback home and have lunch. After I have lunch I do my old homework and read some story books in BOOK CLUB at ACE. At night I go to restaurant with my family. I hope you will have the same favorite day with me because SUNDAY is the last day of the week and it the happy in the week too. I like SUNDAY.written by APSOR.

No comments:

Post a Comment