Tuesday 30 November 2010

Museum Robbery



Last week when I went to bed I turned on the TV and I felled as sleep then I was dream about a museum robberies there have two robber wanted to steal the blue diamond at International Museum .....before the museum closed at 4:30 they went to WC (man) to hide near the middle of the museum because the diamond was at the middle . When at night one of the the members of the robber came to the security camera room then they went to killed security guard to got the first key to opened the door of blue diamond and turned off the security camera and got the security uniform and went to kill the second security near the blue diamond to got the second key the glass box of blue diamond .... and they got the blue diamond and went very fast to the door of museum and opened it . A member of robber came to found the car and say bye bye go away ....When i got up oh! my god that real I saw it on TV on the morning

No comments:

Post a Comment