Tuesday 30 November 2010

If i could be an animal I would be....




In my dream I want to be a Bird. If i could be a bird like parrot I would make my life to be funny and find a lot of friend. Than I wouldn't think a bout study a bout love like people. Because it let be bored and it's not good for me and all of us.

If i could be a parrot I would fly anywhere in the world and find a lot of animals in the world that I never see. I would be a good bird. I wouldn't eat meat like people and I would teach all of animal to could speak language.

If I could be a fish live in the sea. I want to be NIMO fish like the movie. Because NIMO is very beautiful and very clever. I would help all the fish when people go fishing. And the fish are more a lot. Fish is an animal that very good and are very popular.




All of animal are good and beautiful. This is my dream if I could be an animal.


1 comment: