Tuesday 30 November 2010

Sunday and Saturday

My favorite days of the week are Saturday and Sunday. These two days are the days that my family and I like so much. Saturday is the day that I study in the morning and free in the afternoon so in the afternoon I can go shopping or eat something with my friend. About Sunday it is the day that I free full day and I have lots of time to go somewhere that I want. If you want to know why my family and I like these two days you can read this text below:

Among of these two days I like Sunday than Saturday because on Saturday I need to study in the morning so I can't free full day. On Saturday in the afternoon I alway
s discuss something with my friend or going out with them at some supermarket. The supermarket that I usually go is Sovana supermarket. And Saturday is the day that I spend lots of time with my friend than my family.

On Sunday some time I spend in the town but some time I spend outside the town. About s
pending in the town in the morning I always go out to eat breakfast with my family at the restaurant. And I always go to Coca restaurant all week. This restaurant has lots kind of food and it so yummy. When I go there I always eat noodle. After I finish eating the food I continue go shopping with my family at Sorya supermarket. At this supermarket has lots of thing that I like to buy like shoes, bags, clothes, bows, CD, games, cup, perfume and something for cook. And at night I always go out to eat soup. About spending outside the town I always go to Sihaknouk province or Kirirom for one night. These two places are good places for me to rest in the holiday because it has a good view with fresh air and the fresh air is make me feel better for lots of stress in my mind of study.

Thank everyone that have reading my blog. If my grammar is wrong please write a comment and I wish all of you have a good luck (^_^)

Written by "Tikta and Raksa", member of group Jewelry....

No comments:

Post a Comment