Thursday 2 December 2010

The life in 2050 (vatanak)


In the world it can be changing everyday.So when it going to be in 2050 it maybe changing a lot.Now I am so young but in 2050 I maybe old so like I say this world changing everyday.

And The world in the future maybe different with now.Maybe in that world it could be the UFO could land in the world and have many alien,big building.I think about it everyday and one day I dream about it.

I was dream about I was in 2050.I was saw the very big building with the many people too.They had the beautiful clothes and had the modern computer to uses.Then I was went to see a round the town I saw the cinema it can put one million people.

In the town they sold many thing like an helicopters,UFO,the big cars this thing are the most expensive thing in the town.

Then I was woke up but I still remember everything I was dreaming.Maybe in 2050 it could be like my dream.Then When I am old I was in 2050 it like in my dream it had many thing in my dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment