Thursday 2 December 2010

Pop stars that I like


Pop stars are the famous people in the world. They are important people on the concert. They have more capacity than all the people in the world. They can sing they can dance on the concert with a lot of people in the concert. The pop stars are not shy when they do somethings on the concert. They are very brave people on the concert but out side the concert we don't know we don't they brave or not brave. Now we just think about the singers in the world.

The singers is also the pop stars. they had a lot of time on the concert. And they sing on the concert with a lot of people to watch them. If you are a singer you can earn a lot of money for your life. A singer that I like is Michael Jackso
n. I love Michael Jackson very much because he has a beautiful voice and he is a good dancer. Every thing that people can not do Michael Jackson can do like, like singer use the girl voice and dance. He lives in United States. He had a lot of time on the concert. And on his concert every body love him very much. He is a rich man like a Prime Minister. On his T-shirt or Trousers he use the gold or diamond. Before this man lived in africa and he had a black skin like african but when he became the singer he hate his skin very much then he went to Japan to change his skin to white skin. When he has change his skin already he is very very beautiful like the girl.

But when he change his skin about 3 years he dead because he use a lot of medicine. Every body who love him were pity because before he was a famous person did they had watch he on the TV or on the concert and they can not see Michael Jackson again. So every body in the world were pity when Michael Jackson dead. Now Michael Jackson is died but he still famous everyone still listen to his song.

If I can sing beautiful in my future I want to be a singer like Michael Jackson. I want to do like this because I want to do like Michael Jackson. I listen to Michael Jackson song every day. And the sad song of Michael Jackson sometimes it make me cry. If I am a famous people I have to help the children in Cambodia. And I love Pop stars very much.......................

love Visal

No comments:

Post a Comment