Wednesday 1 December 2010

GIRL Astronaut


I would like to be an astronaut because astronaut is a brave and strange people but the big reason is .......... I have been wondering since I was young that there are so many planet out side the earth but is there any city or country , aliens , plant , oxygen , on the other planet or not??? If the world end , where would all people live or they would travel to other planet . Infect they have to travel to other planet but how can they breath , eat , or they will fight with the aliens . would they work or marry with aliens ? oh !! there are much more question that I was wondering . Can any body answer , maybe only the scientist can but I want to find it out by myself , the only way I can is I be an astronaut , could I be the girl astronaut ? So I can travel to the moon or other planet as Mars ...... and maybe I can take the picture with aliens and fix the rocket . Oh ! maybe I can find the place on the moon for people live . Ahh!!!it's look like a little bit crazy but it's all my imagination ....... by SLEMT

2 comments: