Monday 29 November 2010

The Lucky day. . . .



Last week I saw a bank robbery while i was walking with my friend to school . It happened about 12 o'clock in the afternoon near my school . I saw many tall men who wore mask with guns in their hand .
First about two or three men went in to the bank with many big black plastic bags , and about three man were waiting them out side the bank , on the corner of the street had one big van . About 30 minutes ago , me and my friend saw three men were getting out of the bank and carried many big plastic bag - maybe it was full of the money from the bank .

After that I decided to call the police , just about 10 minutes many police arrived at the bank . Suddenly one thief saw police and he told the other thieve to escape from here as soon as they can.When they run from the bank they shot the gun and spoke loudly - it made the people who was walking afraid and hide from them .

The last I saw , one thieve who carried many big black plastic bags have caught by police - maybe because he carried many heavy bags so it made him walk very slow. . . . . . . . But suddenly he dropped all bags and run very fast to the van , so I think all the money will turn back to the bank .

It was lucky for the manager of the bank , because he have gotten his all money back . But it was unlucky because the police didn't catch the thieve , however I wish the police will caught the thieve soon . . . . .^^

1 comment: