Friday 3 December 2010

My Favorite and Myself








Hii!!! This is the last time that I'm on the Young learners 10 blog . I don't know what topic that I have to write for my last post . Now I decide to write about My favorite and me . Yeah ! let's go...

The first things that I'm going to tell is my name is SLEMT but my real name is CHHOUN MENG CHOU . My friends knew me right ? The girl that always wear mask in the class , it's my present simple . Do you know why ? The answer is when I take off , Most of my friends said "oh !!!!! Ghost ! "(==++) yeah!!! exactly my face is too pale(^*^) . So I won't take it off , if it's not important time or eat time at school . Let's turn to my birth I'm was born in 1996 , My sister me and my father was born in 19th it's real I didn't lie you , so what do you think ? But stop thinking let's continue reading my post ....many people said that I'm 19year old in fect now I'm 14 year old ...HAHAHA !!! cause of I'm 1.67m (^o^). By the way I like drawing very very much I like it since I was born...HAHAHA!!!joking!!!(^.^)I like it since I was 7 year old . Must of my friend also like my drawing (^*^) because of .... I don't know how to say ....but I like it , and I like black and white . Any way I like to spend my free time on drawing , play internet , talk on the phone ..... WoW!!! much more!!!(^^). But I don't like who lie me or rude to me , I just keep my smiling on who smile to me . Oh!!! forgot tell you I'm a little bit silent ...this is one of my drawing . But it's must be much better if you saw it out side , that all true of me , thank for the reading , jute keep smiling when you finished it (^*^) .... by SLEMT

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this post and thanks for telling us so much about you and your family.

    3 birthdays on the 19th, huh? That is strange!!

    Liked your drawing, too....thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank teacher ... any way if u like my drawing or don't like , please comment.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I like it very much .......... I think you will take out your mas and do not think that you is a ghost .........you is a beauty girl

    Vorleak

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your artwork. Very interesting!

    ReplyDelete