Saturday 4 December 2010

Traveling around the world (Singapore)

I have traveled to many countries,and now,I'm at Singapore,that's a modern country within modern and stylish people... Minority of Singapore's peole are poor,but just a little! Singapore is an independence country,that it doesn't have the king as the China also!

This country is none of agriculture,and none of provinces,just have one and only city is Singapore,that's the name of the coutry. Majority of people use English as their daily living language,In here,there are many high buildings and high ways also! The place that most attract passengers is "Sentosa'',It's a place that we enjoy in visiting,and playing there. I was so really happy,and i have stayed ther for all day long. And then I started to travel to another place,especially,I really like shopping,but thinges at there were so really expensive as the gold!


I thought that this country got nothing special that's why i just can tell all you some parts of this country,but i really love the ways of people live in this country! I want to live at there,because It's my hometown....

No comments:

Post a Comment