Thursday 2 December 2010

My favourite day by visal


My favorite day of the week is Saturday evening and Sunday because it my relax time. On Saturday when I come home from school I have a lot of time to take a rest or watch TV and play computer games in my house. In evening I can do every thing I like, like go to the restaurant, go to the cinema or go to the shopping.

On Saturday night I always go to bed at 1 am.I go to bed late every Saturday but I still sleep well because I get up at 8 am or 9 am. when I do like this mum said I lazy but I don't think like this because this my habit that I c an not change. I do like this every Saturday but I still study hard.

On Sunday when I have breakfast already I have to go for a walk on the river side at Takhmao town then I go to Takhmao football field for play football with my friends. When I eat lunch already I take a rest in my house. In afternoon I go to the mountains in Cambodia. If I have a good time on Sunday and my school is vacation I will go to abroad like Australia, Thailand and Singapore..........................But exactly I go to Australia I love Australia very much. Because in my future I will live in Australia. If I go for every year I will have a good future and a good for go for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment