Tuesday 30 November 2010

The Talent that I wish for


Every people were born with their particular talent, but some people wish they could have an extra talent that they don't have right now. I'm one of those people who would wish to have an extra talent. I just wish that my extra talent would be '' reading people's mind ''.

I've read a book about vampire and in the story there's a girl who was able to read people's mind and predict the future, I just want to be like her. It'd be so good if I could read people's m
ind because then I'd know if they're lying to me or not. Also, I would be able to see what they are going to do or say. Furthermore, before exam I would be able to see what the exam will be about and I'll get the highest score in the class. It's so good to know what others are thinking about me so that I can fix things before hand if there's any misunderstanding and I'll be hardly getting into fight. And in the early morning when I wake up I could know if the day's going to be my lucky day or the unlucky one.
Written by,

Monineath

1 comment:

  1. Mama Neath, u wanna read my mind??? Really???

    ReplyDelete