Monday 29 November 2010

Dreaming to be an astronaut

I would like to be an astronaut,because I like researching,and traveling to moon,or Mars,or another planets else,that majority of people could not do! Seem like I'm such the wired person,but i like to be on top of other people,n I like to try new things,and dangerous things!! The things that other people can not do,i like to try it,and get success in it! =D

As an astronaut,they choose only the person that full of knowledge and healthy, but I thought that i was so well in Science,but i don't think that my knowledge is full enough,because I'm just a little girl,so i have to study for several years for graduation. About my health,that's very good! from month to month,year to years, I've never got any ills or sickness,because i control my health every month! Anyway, If the people that were so poor n weak with their health,they couldn't ride on the rocket to any planets,because it would be shake them to vomit,or headache,they couldn't stay in it!! After become an astronaut,they got many tests for testing their health,such as go in to the machine and shake them,sit on the chair,and move it around fastest, if they couldn't get any headaches or vomits,they would pass to be an astronaut!!! But for me i never try all those thing, but i use to try many roller coasters and many dangerous things at many country,such as Disney in Hong Kong/Australia,Universal in Singapore.etc. But after i out from the roller coaster i was still fine. =/


My dream is to be a Director of embassy,but if i don't have enough ability at this job,so i can choose to be the astronaut,but in Cambodia,it doesn't got any rockets for me to travel or get the researching to another planets yet!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment