Tuesday 30 November 2010

Being an astronaut (prepare by Lucky Black P group)

I think being an astronaut is very exciting . I would like to be an astronaut because I want to explore the other planet and I know that the world will no longer stay anymore it will be destroy in the future. So if I would be an astronaut I will searching for the new planet that is the same as the Earth .

The people will live in my new planet that I have searched and no one will live on the Earth . If I would be an astronaut so it will be exciting for me to travel a round the solar system .

I would reach the sun and Pluto because now a day no one can reach the sun and Pluto yet so if I can reach the sun and Pluto first I would like to study about sun the sun and take care of the sun because if the sun the sun old the light will get lower and lower and the hit will also getting lower and lower too . Even we could live in the other planet but the people ; the animals ; the plant will also be extinct . I will reach the Pluto and study about this planet and I want to know how cold is it.

So being an astronaut is very dangerous but I think if there are also fun too if we could explore something successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment