Tuesday 30 November 2010

If I can be an astronaut

If I can be an astronaut,i would go to the planet that I want to go and go all the planets too. I would like to be an astronaut because I want to see the things that everybody can't see and can't go. Like Pluto, we can't see it because it is far away from us. But astronaut can see it and can go there.It really great if I can walk on the moon and on the planets and I will know a lot about the solar system.But it is just my imagination. If i am a real astronaut, how great I am! In my opinion, walking on the moon really fun because it isn't like walking on our Earth or will I fly?I don't know....
How do they feel when they wear that clothes? How do they wear it?Did they happy when they walk on the moon or on another planets?I will know the answer if I am the astronaut.....
Thanks for reading my post.
It is really short!
Written by,
Kanika.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would also like to be an astronaut to walk on the moon and all that but most of all make new discoveries that nobody else knew or dreamt about. I know it's not that easy but I would like to try. I just love the idea of helping people get information easily and I know it will come true. Even though I'm only twelve years old.I want to become one of the few female astronauts. I love you all thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. if u r will 2 be astronut u r will nut spell right adn flail ur asternot test 2 be an asternot lol

    ReplyDelete