Wednesday 1 December 2010

My favourite day of the week


In a week, there are 7 days and all of us who are the students, workers... etc have to study or work for 5 days a week. But someone who are really busy with their study or job, they just get only a day off in a week and sometime they don't have the day off also. In this topic is about the favorite day of the week so what is your favorite day of the week? Why?

For Cambodian student like me, I have to study 5 days and a half day on Saturday for a week so I don't have time anymore to rest or relax except Sunday. On Sunday I have a whole day to rest, relax, shopping, go for a walk with my family or friends, research on the internet and do anything more that I want to. And if Cambodian people have party or wedding they will choose Sunday so their guests will be there for all.

But the people at Western country (USA, France, Canada... etc) are really like Saturday because they're free on Saturday and they can go anywhere and do anything they want to. Anyway they still love Sunday but just a little maybe because they thought that they have to study or work on Monday which is the next day of Sunday and also the new day of the week.

How about you? Can you tell me your favorite day of the week?

If you have any answers, feedback or comments please feel free to post on my blog.

Thank you all for reading my blog and wish you like it.

2 comments: