Wednesday 1 December 2010

The last blog


Since I start new term at ACE I never do a blog but now at young learners ten I did many blog with my teacher and my friends. When I started doing a blog I thought that doing a blog I never did before and I don't know how to do and I decided to did my first blog about my future then I finished my first blog I think that It's not difficult and can improve our writing on the internet.

I have been doing so many blog and now this is my last blog because the term is nearly end and the new term will start soon so the next term maybe no blog anymore,I just want to tell you that doing a blog it isn't difficult because we can improve our writing get new ideas that we share with our friends by doing a blog and the most important is we can know what the blog is.
Actually,when I started until I finished I was very happy with this class However,It's spent a long time for studied a day but it's also happy with the funny class that I have a good teacher and a lot of friends,So everyone must be god at doing a blog.
Written by SOLINDA

2 comments: